The SportDog Rechargeable Bark Collar is a customer favorite. The key to its success is known as its Perfect Bark™ technology. This means that your dog will never get corrected for another dog barking. Here is how it works. The collar only activates when two things happen. The bark must be heard, and the collar must sense a vibration from the dog’s neck in order for it to correct the dog.
With the SportDOG Brand® No Bark SBC-R, you are able to customize the type of bark control that will work best for your dog. It has 3 programmable training modes, which are as follows: Temperament Learning, Progressive Correction, and User Selected. It offers 10 levels of static stimulation. It works great with just one dog, or if there are multiple dogs, such as in a kennel.
- Features 3 modes to choose from: Temperament Learning, Progressive Correction and User-Selected
- 10 levels of static stimulation
- Battery status and current mode of operation are shown on its LED display
- Built-in safety feature: Should your dog bark 15 times or more within a period of 80 seconds, the SBC-R will not issue static stimulation for 30 seconds. After this period, normal operation will resume.
- Collar receiver is waterproof and submersible up to 10 feet.
- Its rechargeable lithium-ion battery charges in 2 hours and lasts 200 hours with each charge.
- For dogs 8 pounds and up, with neck size of 5”-22”
- Collar receiver on black 3.4″ collar strap
- Adapter with charging cradle
- Long contact points
- Operating Guide
There are no reviews yet.