This ultra-durable, heavy duty wire is designed to outperform and keep your dog safe. Rest assured, knowing you are getting the real eXtreme Dog Fence brand wire.
When installing an electric dog fence you should choose only a solid core, very well insulated wire rated for burial (polyethylene coated works best). The thick 60 mil. polyethylene jacket has been tested and improved for maximum performance.
- Thickest Pet Fence Wire Available: The eXtreme Dog Fence Max Wire is a 14 Gauge Pure Solid Copper Core with a Full 60 Mil High Density Polyethylene Jacket for Max Performance and Max Life
- 500 Continuous Feet: Enough Underground Dog Fence Wire to Cover Up to 1/3 Acre and Can be Buried, Run Above Ground and Secured with Yard Staples or Attached to an Existing Traditional Fence
- Compatible with ALL Electric Dog Fence Systems: Wire is the One Component of an In-Ground Dog Fence that will Work on ANY Brand or Model of Fence. Don’t Let Your Wire be Your Bottleneck. Go eXtreme
- Other Applications: eXtreme Dog Fence MAX Wire is Also Designed for Other Low Voltage Outdoor Applications Like Robotic Lawn Mowers (LawnBott, Robomow), Landscape Lighting, Alarms, etc.
- Made in the U.S.A.: eXtreme Dog Fence Wire is Proudly Manufactured with American Craftsmanship and Patriotism, Right Here in the United States
This wire is compatible with all underground dog fences:
- eXtreme Dog Fence
- Invisible Fence
- Dog Watch
- … and all other brands of in-ground electric dog fence systems.